Quick Hair Repairing Formula
Your hair has many enemies that leave it dry and brittle: a poor diet, stress, hair dryers, and harsh styling products. Restore moisture to your locks with a paste made from black strap molasses, mineral-dense syrup. Molasses intensive hair conditioner
- 3 tablespoon cold pressed sweet almond oil.
- 3 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons aloe gel
- In a small bowl whip together oil, molasses and yolks. Add aloe, and stir to form a smooth paste.
- Dip a hairbrush into the mixture.
- Apply to clean, dry hair.
- Cover your hair with a plastic shower cap and a warmed towel to trap moisture and body heat.
Leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water, finishing with a brief, tepid rinse. Air dry.