Aloe Vera Facial Mask
This Oats and Aloe Vera Exfoliate mask makes the skin soft and smooth.It is very helpful for sensitive and dry skin and can be used after taking sunbath.
Ground oats One tablespoon
Ground almonds One full tablespoon
Honey One tablespoon
Aloe Vera gel One tablespoon
- First of all, one should keep all the ingredients in a big bowl and gently mix them. Apply this mixture on the face and neck before performing toning and after cleansing.
- The person should apply this mixture by using his hands in circular motions.
- When the mixture gets dried, then one should rinse it off with lukewarm water. This mixture should be applied only after using facial mask.
Silky – Smooth Aloe Vera Skin Care Body Cream
Lanolin 1 full teaspoon
Gel of aloe Vera 1 full cup
Coconut oil 1/3 cup
Almond oil ¾ cup
Beeswax ¾ ounce
Essential oil 1 – ½ teaspoons
Vitamin E lubricate 1 full teaspoon
- First of all, aloe Vera gel, lanolin and vitamin E oil should be mixed by using a blender or a food processor.
- One should take a coconut oil and microwave beeswax in a large container and then heat it for about half a minute and then mix it with other ingredients.
- Then the mixture should be again heated for about ten seconds till the large pieces melts completely.
- Then this mixture should be mixed in almond oil and again heat it if needed. Then use a blender or processor for making it thin. After the mixing of oil, the cream turns into white color.
- Then mix the liquefied oils and if one obtains mayonnaise like constancy, then immediately discontinue the blender or food processor.
- Then pour the cream into the jars and one can notice that the lotion has become thick.
- Then apply this mixture on the face which gently absorbs by the skin without leaving any residue on the skin’s surface.
Aloe Vera Skin Toner
- First of all, a cotton ball should be soaked in an aloe Vera gel and then apply it on the face to eliminate excess oil and provides freshness to the skin.
- One can apply this after moisturizer and can use it daily.
- It is perfect for normal and oily skin. If one is having sensitive skin, then the gel should be divided into 50 – 50 ratio along with spring water. One can also apply aloe Vera juice.
Aloe Vera Face Mask for Soothing and Healing
One drop of Rose essential oil
Three tablespoons pure and certified organic aloe Vera sap
One drop of Helycrisum essential oil
- All the ingredients should be mixed well and then apply it on the face and neck.
- Then leave this mixture for few minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Let it dry and then apply healing and soothing aromatic blend, which is prepared in a bottle filled with vegetable oil and then mix with one drop of Neroli oil and three drops of lavender oil.
- It is very helpful for sensitive and dry skin and can be used after taking sunbath.
Exfoliating Foot Mask:
Half cup of oatmeal
Half cup of cornmeal
Four tablespoons of aloe Vera gel
Half cup of unscented body lotion
- Put all the ingredients in a big bowl and then mix them properly.
- Apply this paste on the feet and rub, beginning from the toes to ankle and then cure it.