5 Tips for Losing Weight Naturally

1. Leave Food On Your Plate
    It sounds simple – because it is. Problem is, we’ve been taught since an early age that we have to finish everything on our plate “because people are starving in this world”. That’s true. But getting fatter as a result of finishing your plate won’t help them. Far better to donate to a foreign aid charity instead.
  2. Get More Exercise
    I know everyone labors this point. If you need more convincing, buy a pedometer or keep a journal of the exercise you do for a week. You’ll probably be stunned at how little exercise you do. You can change this by walking more, taking the stairs or maybe even making a brisk 10 minute daily walk part of your regular routine.
  3. Don’t Buy Diet Foods
    At least not unless you’ve read the label and checked that the fat hasn’t been swapped for sugar. Read up on all the different names that sugar can be called – fructose, glucose, sucrose, corn syrup, etc. Just because a product says it’s low fat doesn’t mean that it’s OK to eat it!
  4. Cut Out Soda Drinks
    If you regularly drink soda, cut down on it. Again, don’t make the mistake of swapping regular, sugar laden, soda for diet versions. The artificial sweeteners aren’t good for you either. Swap soda for water or green tea or a fruit tea if you still crave the sweetness.
  5. Cut Down On Sugar
    If you regularly heap sugar into your tea or coffee, gradually cut down. But don’t use an artificial sweetener instead. Just cut down gradually over a few weeks. You won’t notice the slow change but you won’t be consuming extra empty calories from the sugar.

27 comments

1. sharmila says:

I am a 25 yrs gal, i am 65 kilos and 5.4 hgt. I look very fat,I want to reduce my weight,
    i want to know how to reduce my weight upto 10 kilos, can u suggest me any tips so that
    i can loss my weight and become thin…

Thanking u

2. shamsul hadi says:

i am 26 years mal and i am student in BA class and contant nomber is 0092-333-9118743
    and plz your cont number send me
    thanks

3. Neha says:

Hi,I am Neha and I am 23 Years Old and my Weight is 60 Kgs..I want to loose 10 kgs of weight ASAP by natural Methods..So,do let me know What Should I do to loose Weight ASAP…

4. Asdaq Raza says:

Hi, Im 22 and weighs 76kg. I have excess of fats on my abdominal and tummy. plz Suggest som diet & excersize.

5. shaheeda says:

i can loss my weight and become thin…

Thanking u

6. stefi says:

hello..i am 18 years old i have height 1,69 metres and weight 71 kilos..most of my fat is belly fat..!!!
    please can you give me a diet to lose around 13 kilos in about 2 months? i am desperate icn’t wear what i like i don’t feel ok being watched in my bathing suit on summer..i look fater than my friends,my boyfriend even my mum!
    i’ m fat and so ugly. please help me!! thank you!

7. Raja says:

I am 22 Years old and my weight is 76 kgs.. I want to loose 10kgs of weight. especially in thighs. Can u suggest me any tips…

8. R. hycinthannucia says:

I am 24 years old and i am weighing 62 kilos. I would like to reduce up to 10 kg only through natural methods. Please kindly help me and give valuable tips. Thank you.

9. sophia says:

hi
    am sophia am 30years old and almost 100kilograms would like to reduce some 30kilos and especialy around my waistline please help if possible i would like to achieve this in 2months time

10. Tarun says:

Hi,I am Tarun.I am 33yrs old n want to cut my 89kg weight to as much as i can that is exact to my height 5ft/7inch.Pls Pls recommend me really effective method to work out the same.Will be really greatfull to you…

11. Ajeet says:

Hi,I am Ajeet and I am 23 Years Old and my Weight is 70 Kgs..I want to loose 10 kgs of weight ASAP by natural Methods..So,do let me know What Should I do to loose Weight ASAP…

12. Kate says:

Hi, I am 172pounds and i really need to loose at most 20 pounds. What do you suggest i should do. I want to loose it ASAP.

13. G. Sebastian says:

Hi,I am Sebastianand I am 43 Years Old and my Weight is 80 Kgs..I want to loose weight ASAP by natural Methods..So,do let me know What Should I do to loose Weight

14. G. Sebastian says:

Hi,I am Sebastian and I am 43 Years Old and my Weight is 80 Kgs..I want to loose weight ASAP by natural Methods..So,do let me know What Should I do to loose Weight

15. bhavin says:

I am 25 yrs old and wight is 60 kgs. I want to reduce my hips and loose my waight, so how can i reduce it soon as possible

16. sanjana says:

Hi i am sanjana and i am 21 yrs old and my weight is 58 kgs.. I want to loose how much i can do ASAP. What should i do to loose weight ASAP….. Reply me soon

17. neha says:

Hi This is Sanjay and my suggestion for u to lose ur wieght is to regular do morning walks and early in the morning Take a glass of water add one Lemon juice and one table spoon of honey in it the water should be little warm . Remember this should be taken early in the morning without taking any thing.

18. sana says:

hi, i m sana, n i am 20 years old, my weight is 50, n i m looking so awful n fat, so i want 2 reduce my weight plz help me and give me good tips 2 reduce my weight, thanks alot….

19. Mariyam says:

hi, i m mariyam, 18 yrs old , my weight is 45 kg n my height is 5’5 . what should i do to get zero figure? can u plz suggest me few exerciseshich i can do at home only.plzz do reply as soon as possible and i also want to reduse my fat cheeks bcoz of that my face looks chubby. so suggest me exercise to reduce them

20. Ana Russo says:

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again – taking you feeds also, Thanks.

21. Saba says:

Hi,
    Sheri

Thanks for visiting my website http://www.thecareonline.com.
    You wrote me about your weight and ask me for weight tips.
    Dont worry and visit my website

This website gives the complete and absolute solution for weight loss.Get your free online diet journal and start tracking your foods, exercises, weight loss, and goals. View your Calories, Nutrition and more

Regards
    Webmaster

22. Saba says:

Hi,
    Mariyam

Thanks for visiting my website http://www.thecareonline.com.
    You wrote me about your weight and ask me for weight tips.
    Dont worry and visit my website